Bust-A-Move 3 is a great game, which is the sequel to Puzzle Bobble series. This game series was released on various platforms (Nintendo 64, windows, PlayStation, Gameboy and Sega Saturn) in 1996.
In Bust-A-Move 3, its gameplay has not changed much from the previous versions. In Bust-A-Move 3, players continue to participate in solving puzzles by using a ball-shooting machine. This machine will fire a ball of random colors. Your task is to shoot balls to create a group of 3 balls of the same color or more. When you destroy the balls, you will receive bonus points. In addition, you must quickly destroy a lot of balls because the balls will go down gradually. If it goes to the bottom of the screen, you will lose the game. Therefore, you have to try your best to destroy all the balls quickly.
The game mode
Besides, the game includes 6 different modes for players to choose from, including puzzle mode, PvE, PvP, challenge mode, competition mode, collection mode and tectonic mode. Please refer to them below:
- Puzzle mode, players need to choose one of two paths and prevent it. This game mode includes 30 different levels.
- In PvE mode, the game will bring competition between the player and the computer. You need to destroy more balls and survive longer than AI to win the final.
- PVP mode allows two players to participate at the same time. The rules are similar to PvE mode.
- In Challenge mode, you will be getting more difficulties when you have to overcome 20 different levels to win. In each higher level, the number of balls will be more and their falling speed is also faster.
- In contest mode, it consists of many different matches with the computer. Players need to win all matches and achieve big scores to win in this mode.
- Collecting mode is a special mode. In which players can choose the level they want to play. Then, they will have to destroy many balls and survive the longest to achieve a bonus.
- Finally, it is the tectonic mode. In this mode, players have the right to design a difficulty level and participate in the difficulty level that they have created. The game offers many options for players to use, such as the number of balls appearing at the start, the speed of the ball falling over time, changing conditions to destroy the group of balls.
Bust-A-Move 3 has more game modes than its predecessors. Most players prefer this version. Let’s download and enjoy it right now!